The North American commercial real estate (CRE) sector faces many energy & sustainability (E&S) challenges including:
- Meeting investor demands for positive financial returns and performance
- Creating a comfortable, healthy and productive work environment for tenants
- Improving the resiliency of their properties in the face of climate and environmental impacts
- Managing performance reporting requirements
- Finding operational efficiencies; providing useful tools for building operational teams
- Driving innovation around energy and sustainability performance management
These challenges are magnified by the fact that most commercial real-estate organizations manage a diverse set of building types and manage each property on a decentralized basis
Reduce Controllable Costs by a Minimum of 20%
A comprehensive energy and sustainability program adapted to the CRE sector can materially reduce the controllable costs of energy, water, waste and maintenance and reduce these costs by a minimum of 20% over a 2-3 year period; positively increasing NOI and market capitalization. In addition, E&S programs which deliver the best results possible include benefits in Tenant comfort, health, and overall satisfaction; business resiliency; and market reputation.
How can your organization take best advantage of this waiting opportunity? Contact us today to learn more.
Morguard’s VP Risk & National Programs, Ken Cowan says,” Our partnership with Energy Advantage is highly valued and we look forward to building on the trusted data and reporting foundation we have built together and continue to enhance our properties’ sustainability performance on behalf of our asset owners, shareholders and tenants.”
Some of our commercial real estate clients are: